PENGARUH SUPERVISI PENGAWAS SEKOLAH, KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA SEKOLAH, DAN PRESTASI KERJA GURU TERHADAP MUTU PENDIDIKAN SMA NEGERI I TANIMBAR UTARA KABUPATEN MALUKU TENGGARA BARAT PROVINSI MALUKU

DOMINGGUS, FENINLAMBIR (2012) PENGARUH SUPERVISI PENGAWAS SEKOLAH, KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA SEKOLAH, DAN PRESTASI KERJA GURU TERHADAP MUTU PENDIDIKAN SMA NEGERI I TANIMBAR UTARA KABUPATEN MALUKU TENGGARA BARAT PROVINSI MALUKU. Masters thesis, UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta.

[img] PDF
Download (113Kb)

    Abstract

    One of the main problems faced by education sector in Maluku Tenggara Barat Regency is low education quality. In addition to limited infrastructures and facilities, the low education quality in the region is greatly influenced by school supervisor’s supervision, principle leadership and teacher achievement. Therefore, the objective of this study is to find out whether or not there is the effect of school supervisor’s supervision, principle’s leadership, and teacher’s achievement on the education quality in SMAN 1 Tanimbar Utara, Maluku Tenggara Barat Regency. The study was conducted by using a quantitative method. The variables used in the study were school supervisor’s supervision (X1), principle’s leadership (X2), and teacher’s achievement (X3) as independent variables, and education quality (Y) as an independent variable. Data were collected through questionnaires with 4-points Likert scale. The sample of the study was taken by using a total sampling technique. The data collected were then tested using a multiple linear regression method by the SPSS Software 17. Analysis was done by a quantitative method. Results of the study indicate that (a) school supervisor’s supervision has a positive and significant effect on education quality in SMAN I Tanimbar Utara for 8.584 (p<0.005); (b) principle’s leadership has a positive and significant effect on education quality in SMAN I Tanimbar Utara for 10.704 (p<0.005); (c) teacher’s achievement has a positive and significant effect on education quality in SMAN I Tanimbar Utara for 7.993 (p<0.005). School supervisor’s supervision, principle’s leadership and teacher’s achievement have a simultaneous effect on the education quality in SMA N I Tanimbar Utara with the Adjusted R Square value of 0.789. It means that the three independent variables simultaneously affected the dependent variable for 78.9 percent, while the remaining 21.1 percent was affected by other variables that were not examined in the model of the study. Keywords: school education quality, school supervisor’s supervision, principle’s leadership and teacher’s achievement

    Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
    Subjects: 600 Teknologi
    Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
    Depositing User: Eko Yuli Wahyuningsih
    Date Deposited: 15 Jan 2014 10:13
    Last Modified: 15 Jan 2014 10:13
    URI: http://repository.upnyk.ac.id/id/eprint/8087

    Actions (login required)

    View Item